Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The following information is from Mikahla Koehler and her mom, Maria Secord.

MiKahla is working on a fundraiser for the group she volunteers for.  She has already completed her Senior Service Project but continues to volunteer as time and schedule permits.  This Friday MCC is earning a dress down day if they bring in 2 items on the list but I thought I would send this out to you coaches to see if the team would like to get involved.  Emoji  I've attached the flyer. 

-Maria

I could not attach the flyer; however, the content (minus the pictures) is pasted below.

 Help Me Help Heaven Can Wait
For my Senior Service Project I chose to work with Heaven Can Wait who fosters and adopts out cats and kittens. Every Saturday and Sunday this great group of volunteers can be found at Petco hoping to find homes for their foster kitties. All cats and kittens are fostered in private homes. We are now approaching “kitten season.” During my spring break, my family took in a pregnant cat and her kittens. They needed and continue to need round the clock care. We currently have numerous cats and kittens in foster and the numbers are rapidly growing. Please help by donating any of the items on the wish list! Any student who brings in 2 items gets a dress down day Friday April 22nd! Thank you for your help!
Wish List
-Dry Cat Food (Purina brands, Rachel Ray)
-Wet Cat Food
-Kitten Food (Purina Brands, Rachel Ray)
-Litter
-Litter Pans
-Litter Scoops
-Dish Detergent
-Laundry Detergent
-Chlorox Bleach
-Chlorox Spray
-Catnip Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment