Thursday, March 17, 2016

Update on practice locations for March/April and May

Hello families,

I’m sorry to do this to you all but for a number of reasons I feel like it is the best thing to do. All practices and home games will be at MCC during the months of March/April and at WMC for the month of May.

I will do my best to accommodate everyone as best as possible and still get a full practice in.

Here are the reasons I’m making the change:

A)      MCCs field drains better than ours and we also have a few maintenance issues that need to be resolved on our field so it is safe to use.  There has been a change in our field maintenance department and this change will give them the time to do the repairs necessary to make the field safe.
B)      I’m trying to ease the confusion of “where are we at this week”. The softball team blog will help with that but at the same time I believe it will be easier to remember the locations on a month to month basis instead of weekly.

It will out work out in the end as both schools will be traveling the same amount of times. Please get in touch with me regarding any concerns at all. Like I said in the parent meeting, the logistics will be the biggest challenge of this CO-OP.

Thank you again for your patience as we get this worked out.

Blessings, Coach Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment